Did you know?
You can order FREE flyers, pamphlets, posters, apps, and talk kits for drug awareness.
1. National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) – Click here to browse materials.
2. Partnership for Drug-Free Kids – Click here to browse materials.
3. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) – Click here to browse materials
4. Materials to educate professionals
NEW – Prescribing Guidelines for Physicians to reduce Opioid Rx addiction, by the CDC (March 2016).
National Institutes of Health (NIH) – Click here to browse materials
Fact Sheets for Houston-Area teens and parents are here, in PRC Reports (Jan. 2015).
Here are materials the Prevention Resource Center offered previously:
- Alcoholism, Substance Abuse, Stress and Depression in CPA’s
- FACT- Tobacco Use is a Tremendous Burden to All Texans
- Intelligence Bulletin OxyContin Diversion Availability and Abuse
- The Science of Addiction
- What you need to know about Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders by numbers
“Tips for Teens” Fact Sheets
Source: Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
Last Updated: May 2020